Free Consultation | El Abogado Habla Español 239.970.6844
Featured Article
Available Coverage in a Car Accident
Available Coverage in a Car Accident

If you were injured by a negligent driver in the state of Florida, it is crucial to know what sources of compensation can cover your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Under Florida’s No-Fault Law, you need to submit a claim to your available personal injury ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2019

  • Time-Sharing 101

    Time-sharing tends to be an incredibly emotional aspect of any family law case. Many parents, when in the midst of a dissolution of their marriage or ...

    View More
  • Heath Ledger & the Problem of the Pretermitted Child

    This weekend, I found myself watching the movie “The Dark Knight”. I love all of the Batman movies, but there is a special place in my heart for this ...

    View More
  • Do I Need a Lawyer for an Injunction?

    An injunction, often called a “protective order” and “restraining order”, is a document signed by a judge that puts protective measures in place to ...

    View More
  • Legal Methods for Removing Someone from Your Property

    The rightful owner of land has the right to use and enjoy their property at the exclusion of others. A landowner’s rights also allow them to permit ...

    View More
  • 7 Steps to Take After a Car Accident

    Guidelines to Protect Yourself When You’re in an Accident The moments immediately following an auto accident are chaotic and stressful. You may be ...

    View More
  • What Is A Family Allowance In Probate?

    In formal probate, the surviving spouse and lineal heirs, whom the decedent was obligated to support, have a claim for a what is a called a family ...

    View More
  • Join us for Shred Day!

    Join us on March 23rd for Shred Day! Just bring the documents you would like shredded down to our office and enjoy hotdogs, donuts, drinks and even a ...

    View More
  • Pinnacle Hip Replacement Lawsuits

    Class action litigation is pending in the United States against Depuy International Ltd. for their design and failure to warn patients using their ...

    View More
  • What happens if I can’t locate an heir to an estate?

    In my practice, there have been an increasing number of cases where a personal representative cannot locate a family member or other beneficiary who ...

    View More

Contact Our Firm

Request your free consultation today and let our experienced attorneys help you.

We do not represent tenants.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.