Attorney Marquez-Kelly is a graduate of Bishop Verot Catholic High School, in Fort Myers, FL. She earned her degree inB.S. in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida in the year 2002.
In the year 2006, she obtained her law degree from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical UniversityCollege of Law.
Attorney Marquez-Kelly is a member of the Florida Bar Association and the United States District Court. She founded the Marquez-Kelly Law in the year 2013. Her areas of practice include Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity, Guardianship, and Family Law matters.
- Member of Association Of Family Law Practitioners in Lee County
- Member of the Florida Bar Association since 2007
- Member of the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida since 2008
- Founded Marquez-Kelly Law in 2013
- October 2021 partner at Your Advocates
Areas of Practice
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Family Law Matters