Flat Fee Eviction Services for Landlords
Compassionate & Knowledgeable Eviction Attorneys in Fort Myers
At Powell, Jackman, Stevens & Ricciardi, P.A., we offer personalized legal services for a variety of real estate law issues for landlords only. We have guided hundreds of clients to successful outcomes, and we pride ourselves on finding effective legal strategies for each case. Whatever your situation, we can discuss your options and provide efficient representation from start to finish. Our firm also offers flat fee eviction services for your convenience.
For customized attention and personalized legal assistance, call us today at (239) 970-6844.
What You Need to Know About Our Flat Fee Eviction Package
Our firm provides a $1,250 flat fee eviction package for clients facing legal issued regarding property evictions. We know this is a stressful time, and we want to provide affordable and simple financial options for your convenience. Understanding your legal obligations and responsibilities as a landlord can be complicated. With the assistance of our Fort Myers eviction lawyers, you can receive knowledgeable representation for your case.
Our flat fee evictions encompass all the fees typically associated with the eviction process, as well as any attorney fees. Our flat fee eviction package includes:
- $40.00 for service of the proper Notice of Eviction.
- $185.00 for the filing of the Complaint for Eviction.
- $40.00 per tenant/defendant for service of the Summons and Complaint.
- $90.00 for service of the Writ of Possession once the eviction has been granted.
In addition to the costs indicated above, the flat fee also incorporates the following legal services:
- Open communication at all times to keep you, the landlord, informed of where we are in the eviction process.
- Draft and review of the 3-Day, 7-Day, or 15-Day Notice of Eviction.
- Coordinate service of the Notice of Eviction.
- Draft, review, and file the Complaint for Eviction.
- Draft and file motions for Default Judgment and Clarks Default if the tenant/defendant fails to respond to the eviction notice.
- Draft and file Proposed Orders to accompany the motions for default.
- Draft and file Non-Military Service affidavit, if required.
- One court appearance, if necessary.
- Draft and file motion and proposed Order for Final Judgment.
- Draft and submit the Writ of Possession to the Clerk’s office.
- Coordinate service of the Writ of Possession with the Sheriff’s Office.
Please note that there may be additional costs depending on the defendant’s counterclaims or if they claim an ownership interest in the property.
This price is included whether your case is settled quickly or goes all the way to trial. Whatever your situation, our firm has the experience to handle any issues that may arise. We can work hard to seek a resolution out of court, and our attorneys also have the experience to represent you in litigation, if necessary. We can help you file the required paperwork and understand your options for seeking a beneficial solution. With our flat fee eviction package, you can know upfront what you will pay, whether your case is resolved quickly or proceeds through litigation.
We Are Committed to Your Satisfaction
At Powell, Jackman, Stevens & Ricciardi, P.A., our Fort Myers eviction lawyers are dedicated to providing efficient legal services to clients in Florida. We have represented both commercial and residential landlords in a variety of real estate and property issues. If you are dealing with the eviction process and want to know your rights as a landlord, our team can analyze your situation and represent you from start to finish.
With our flat fee eviction package, you can receive an affordable financial solution to meet your legal needs. We truly care about each client, which is why we work hard to provide informative services as you pursue a favorable outcome.
Contact Powell, Jackman, Stevens & Ricciardi, P.A. at (239) 970-6844 to schedule a free and confidential case evaluation. We also offer services in Spanish for your convenience.
As Your Advocates, we ensure that we are actively involved in communicating with you from start to finish. This communication allows us to come up with a customized solution that best fits your goals.
Dedicated & Caring Service
At Your Advocates, you will never be treated as just a number. Whether your case is monetarily small or large - you will receive the customized and personalized attention that you deserve.
Our attorneys understand the emotional turmoil that a family law matter can have on someone. For this reason, we make ourselves available when you need us most.
Over 70 Years of Combined Legal Experience
For more than 70 years, we have been providing our clients with trustworthy and knowledgeable legal counsel for a wide variety of legal matters.