Slip & Fall Injury Cases
Assistance With Slip & Fall Claims in Florida
Slip and fall cases comprise the majority of premises liability claims. Yet the frequency of such claims does not make winning them any easier for the injured parties. If you have slipped or tripped while on someone else’s property and suffered a serious injury, you need to take your case just as seriously and pair up with a reliable team of professionals, like our attorneys for personal injury.
Why you can trust in our team, Your Advocates:
- Dozens of happy client testimonials
- Over 70 years’ combined legal experience
- Work for contingency fees
- A+ BBB accreditation
From start to finish, you will work directly with our team so you understand how your case is developing. We believe this personalized approach both strengthens our chances of successfully retrieving you a settlement or positively verdict and allows you to rest easier, knowing you have compassionate and experienced attorneys working in your best interests.
Let’s discuss your case today – schedule a free consultation.
Causes of Slip & Fall Cases
While the actual causes behind slip and fall cases may vary, the root source is always one thing: property owner negligence. People who are visiting someone else’s property, whether that be a retail store, office location, or home, should not have to worry about unreasonable hazards that will make them take a tumble. This right to assume their own safety will be respected and prioritized is what can shift liability onto the property controller.
What are common causes of slip and fall injuries?
- Slippery surfaces: Spilled drinks, leaking water sources, ice over concrete, etc. all need to be identified and addressed as soon as possible by a property’s controller, especially in areas where there is visitor foot traffic.
- Broken handrails: Stairwells and steps must be completed with appropriate handrails. Broken or missing rails dramatically increase the chance of someone having a misstep and tumbling.
- Loose carpeting and debris: The smallest piece of uplifted carpeting can catch someone’s foot and cause them to fall. The same can happen with loose wiring across walkways and bits of dirt and debris that should have been cleaned up.
- Dark conditions: Inadequate lighting in key areas throughout a residence or business may lead to people tripping and falling. As swapping out a dim lightbulb takes almost no time or effort, it is quite inexcusable when dark conditions are the cause of a visitor’s injuries.
Any sort of slip and fall injury can cause serious injuries, such as broken bones, paralysis, and brain damage. In fact, tripping and falling, with the complications the resulting injuries cause, are believed to be the number one cause of catastrophic injury and death among elders over the age of 70. Compensation for such injuries needs to be maximized to allow the injured party to recuperate in peace.
When you are ready to begin, so are your advocates.
Our Fort Myers slip and fall lawyers believe in the comfort of our clients, no matter how intense or complex their slip and fall claim may be. We can manage all the paperwork and intricacies generally tied to claims and lawsuits on your behalf. This client-focused method strengthens your claim while also enabling you to focus on yourself.
Contact us today and ask about our contingency fee agreements!
Ms. Jackman just wanted to say what a GREAT JOB you did. Thanks for making a nervous process easier to handle!! Take care!- Mark Z.
They were very efficient, pleasant, and professional. Based on this very positive experience, we would recommend this company, and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.- Former Client
He was extremely professional throughout the journey and very experienced in this matter. I would recommend this firm to anybody in an uncontested eviction, contested eviction or any legal needs. The professionalism and value I received was a pleasant surp- Terry A.
I worked with Rita Jackman, she is very much respectful, she breaks down all the details, and cares about her clients‼️ ...- Rittney O.
Rita Jackman is my attorney and I can’t recommend her enough! She’s been truly amazing through a difficult time. She always ...- Jordan H.
Rita Jackman was incredible working with us on my daughter's injury case and negotiating on her behalf. Thank you Noelle for ...- Brad M.
Noel took great care of us! She was very helpful, professional, on point and an absolute pleasure to have on our side ...- Joseph B.
I had the pleasure of working with Diana Castrillon on my workers' compensation case and the least I can say is that she is ...- Alberto S.